Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sureshot way to all tamil men's heart

is apparently collection of Goundamani comedies. 

Tamil's most popular hero Vijay's usage of Anna is a reference to Goundamani's style. Vijay is a huge fan of Goundamani. 

So are the three cricketers from Tamilnadu who spent a good part of their Koffee with Anu episode on Goundamani. 

And most of my friends.

Goundamani is getting to be a what those fancy writers of fancy magazines call that unifying factor of tamilnadu.

On the other hand, I doubt it would work with tamil woman though. I know atleast a few members of that species who might end up puking their food out at the mere mention of that name. Reason: it might bring back from the deep recesses of their mind the slew of disgusting words that were used by the Goundamani on Senthil(his side-kick in most movies) - not for human ears those words.

But to Men, he is something else.

6 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Goundamani jokes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with Praveen...take the 25 roobees...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praveen, Viswajith: how???? why?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its almost like someone asking why 1+1 =2. It is just fun, timepass, entertaining and at least half the time hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I know atleast a few members of that species who might end up puking their food out at the mere mention of that name."

    Add me to the member list. The Goundamani genre is probably the worst (WORST) possible type of humour, if you can even classify it so. The guy (as his side kick) gives me a blood pressure. I HATE HATE HATE the duo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lakshmi: "I HATE HATE HATE the duo." agree. I cant remember any female who has liked goundamani and nor met any tamil male who hasnt. Look even in this small comment space the theory holds true.

    ReplyDelete