Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How many times have we seen a guy slip into his women's kurta? Like never.  A moment from Wake up sid that stayed in my mind. It just sounds as nice.

This was the also the moment that made me wonder if Imran Khan would have worked better for this role. As of today, Ranbir is a far better actor than Imran. But the sort of vulnerability this character requires, seems to be exactly his forte.

Oh, I did see the movie when it was released just chose to write about it today.

4 comments:

  1. think Imran Khan would get stereotyped in these rom coms like I hate luv stories and break ke baad. Jaane tu was like a whiff of fresh air but everything else of Imran Khan is stale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viswajith.k.n:
    You obv. havent even tried watching 5 mins. of his serious attempt called kidnap but I wouldnt reco. 5 mins. of that movie even to an enemy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not even consider Kidnap as a movie though I sat through 2 hrs of that torture on Videomasti! I did not even try LUCK though!

    ReplyDelete