Often, some random dialogues from movies would get registered in my head. Some good but mostly cheesy ones. To the extent, that i hate them but yet remember them. Here are few of the dialogues and guess the movie if you can.
1. " Patha hi nahi chala maa ki kaab pyaar ho gaya, pathi hi nahi chala maa".
- The wierd thing is for a long time all I could remember was the dialogue, not the movie, not the scene, not the actress. And then I read it in another blog and figured the movie. It wasnt a 80s movies as I thought.
2. " yenna, en mansu enkita ella.."
- err.. from my favorite director and favorite director, you can take the dialogue and make a grilled cheese sandwich out of it!
3. " Shaadi Karne ke liye, kisise pyaar karna bahut zaroori hai "
4. " En brother, cobarathan quarry-la kal odaikarar"
5. "Ethni saari kushiyan kahi ghum agle mod pe tho nahi?"
- C'mon this was a good one.
Updated with answers
1. Hum dil de chuke sanam
Check out 0.47 of this video:
2. Every one guessed it right. Mouna raagam from my favorite director and favorite actor.
3. Dil chahta hai
Check out at 0.40 secs of this trailer
4. It is our cult movie, ella?
5. Kal ho na ho. Yes, I watched it, i think except for last half hour and shahrukh, the movie was tolerable. nope i am still sane coz i dont like other karan johar movies.